mardi 5 février 2013

The One With... A Ray Of Sunshine


En principe, entre les collants de couleur et moi, c'est une histoire très compliquée... Un coup on s'aime à la folie (généralement quand je les vois dans le magasin !) et un coup on ne se parle plus (au moment même ou la paire tant aimée atterri dans mon dressing!), on n'ose même plus se regarder et on finit par s'oublier...

Cette fois-ci c'est différent. En effet, avec le temps affreux qu'on se paye et mes tenues plutôt calmes niveau couleur cet hiver, je me suis lancée ! J'ai regardé mon collant gris (y a plus typé comme couleur je sais) droit dans les guibolles et ni une ni deux je l'ai enfilé.

Rien de dramatique ne s'étant produit suite à cette action impensable, je pense renouveler l'opération ! 
Mais... Pas tout de suite hein ?! (Trop de stress)

Basically, between colored tights and me, this is a highly complicated story... Sometimes we love each other like crazy (usually when I see them in the shop !) and some other time we don't talk anymore (right when the once beloved item lands in my wardrobe!), we don't even dare looking at each other and we end up forgetting about the other...

This time, it's different. Indeed, with the terrible weather we're going through and my outfits being quite calm colorwise this winter, I dove in ! I looked at my grey tights (there is more flashy colors I know) right in the legs and I pulled them on in a heartbeat.

As nothing serious happened following that unthinkable situation, I'm thinking about renewing the operation !
But... Not too soon right ?! (Too much stress)







Manteau / Coat : Zara
Echarpe / Scarf : Zara
Pull / Sweater : Volcom
Jupe / Skirt : Pimkie
Sac / Bag : (Old)
Chaussures / Shoes : FCUK
Lunettes / Glasses : Givenchy

6 commentaires:

  1. you look amazing! i just found your blog today and i think is really amazing! :) love it! what do you think about following each other on gfc and bloglovin??

    please check out my blog and let me know :)
    much love,
    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Carolina !! Thanks for your comments you're very nice ! I checked out your blog and I follow it now on BlogLovin'... Would you mind follow mine back ?

      xx

      Supprimer
  2. Love your jacket!!! You look amazing! If you want check my latest post!!!

    Theblackeffect

    Theblackeffect Facebook page

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. J'aime beaucoup ta veste !
    xx

    vulpeculamode.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer