lundi 25 mars 2013

The One With... Cinderella


Petite balade de rêve sur Key Biscayne qui est à moitié recouverte de parcs d'état : vous payez $8 pour entrer et vous avez accès à de superbes plages et des coins BBQ partout... 
Le dimanche à l'américaine quoi !

Little dream walk arounf Key Biscayne which is half covered with Florida State Parks : you pay £8 to get in and you can enjoy beautiful beaches and BBQs everywhere... 
Living a Sunday the american way !








Tee-Shirt / Tee-Shirt : Only
Short / Shorts : H&M
Chaussures / Shoes : SuiteBlanco
Sac / Bag : Etam
Lunettes / Sunglasses : RayBan



12 commentaires:

  1. Love love love your pictures! I miss summer!

    xxx
    Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. great outfit
    very nice shirt
    xx
    http://thedesire.blogs.elle.es/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi this is a lovely blog honey I think we should follow on GFC and Bloglovin? what do you think?
    let me know I'll follow back for sure
    New post is up on my blog you should have a look :)
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ok, I just need to be there!
    Nice outfit
    xx
    http://bitoflemon.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. That t-shirt is so cool! And I am really really jealous of those photos! I'm longing for the hot weather so I can wear shorts, but it's so freezing lol! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Great photos! Gotta love Disney :)

    www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Amazing post! Love your style!

    Would you like follow each other? Let me know =)

    addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer