mercredi 27 mars 2013

The One With... Essentials


J'adorerais dire que je porte des talons et des robes tous les jours même pour me balader dans mon salon... (vraiment c'est un rêve !) Mais voici plutôt à quoi je ressemble la plupart du temps... Un pull tout doux (ou un tee shirt basique), LE jean (celui qui est super confort et qui nous va trop bien), un blazer noir, un foulard et bien sûr une paire de ballerines (ou de biker boots en fonction de la saison...).
Et vous, c'est quoi votre uniforme ?

I'd love to say I wear heels and dresses everyday even to walk around my living room... (really, it's a dream of mine !) But THIS is what I look like most of the time... A soft sweater (or a basic tee), The pair of jeans (the one super comfy and that fits you perfectly), a black blazer, a scarf and of course a pair of flats (or biker boots depending on the season...).
What about you ? What is your uniform ?








Blazer / Blazer : Camaïeu
Pull / Sweater : Bruce Field
Jeans / Jeans : Only
Chaussures / Shoes : Zara
Ceinture / Belt : SuiteBlanco
Foulard / Scarf : Ramené du Mali
Sac / Bag : Vanessa Bruno (similar here)







Thank you so much for your lovely comments !

Find this look on Fashiolista :


24 commentaires:

  1. You look so casual and elegant in this outfit. Love your flats, they're super cute :)
    Have a great week!

    Christy
    www.sunnywithasideof.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I adore your hairstyle! Although your outfit is casual, it looks gorgeous. In my opinion the neon belt and your flats make a lot out of your outfit.
    Lots of Love, Teresa Valentina
    My Blog

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous photos! Great casual style!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Just lovely! =)

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. My uniform is actually pretty similar, except I wear sneakers.:) I live in sneakers actually, sleep in them.:D Great belt by the way, I love the color!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. STUNNING BLOG!
    Do you want to follow eachother?


    I wait for you soon!
    A FLOWER SPRING KISS FROM ROME!
    FEDERICA
    smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Nice look, love the bag!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. i'm loving it!awesome!

    http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. you look amazing even in an easy comfortable look! absolutely in love with your bag - wow:)
    lots and lots of love from switzerland!
    xxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Great blog hun! Thank you for sharing this with us!
    I hope you come visit me soon, and if you want to we can also follow each other! I'd love to do that :D

    Talk soon!

    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. j'adore l'association du gris et du fluo :) ! Ta coupe est super mignonne !

    n'hésite pas à faire un tour sur mon blog http://lanoura.blogspot.fr !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I love this outfit! Beautiful hair style!

    Do you want to follow each other in Bloglovin and GFC?

    Best wishes,
    http://vgolove1.blogspot.ru/

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. I'm totally the same way--I love dresses, but most days, I have to wear jeans because I woke up too late to dress up.

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I forgot about that but I often wake up too late too ! ;)

      Supprimer
  14. Cute outfit. Love the neon detail and your hairstyle is amazing!!!!

    xxx
    Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com/

    RépondreSupprimer