vendredi 8 mars 2013

The One With... Neon Sweater


Je n'ai pas mis très longtemps à succomber à la tendance fluo mais comme je ne regrette pas spécialement les années 80's, j'aime le "diluer" avec du gris, du jean ou du noir (pour changer !).

L'Homme et moi sommes actuellement dans le sud de la France pour quelques jours et comme d'habitude, la pluie nous précède ET nous suit... (vous verrez c'est une coutume !)
On a quand même pu profiter du littoral et notamment de la ville de Cassis où nous sommes tombés sur cette petite plage !

Je vous laisse, j'entends St Tropez qui m'appelle...

P.S.: Merci pour vos commentaires...

It didn't take long until I succumb to the neon trend but as I do NOT regret the 80's, I like to "dilute" it with grey, denim or black (for a change!).

The MAN and I are currently in the south of France for a few days and as usual, the rain is preceding AND following us... (you'll get use to it !) We still could enjoy the seaside and the lovely city of Cassis where we found that little beach !

I leave you with those pictures, I hear St Tropez calling...

P.S.: Thanks for your lovely comments...











Manteau / Coat : Zara
Pull / Sweater : H&M
Jean / Jeans : Zara
Sac / Bag : ???
Chaussures / Shoes : Vanessa's Secret
Foulard / Scarf : Zara

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

13 commentaires:

  1. Great outfit, love the sweater!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm normally not that much into neon colours, but I very much like this outfit!

    x

    Marielle

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous coat!
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The pop of color is absolutely stunning and I bet you were the center of attention!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. You look amazing! Love your coat and love the color of your sweater :)
    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. beautiful photos.
    Pass on my follow me if you like, I'd like that.
    I'll leave my link http://annalisamasella.blogspot.it/
    You can also find me on Facebook, instagram, chicisimo, lookbook, bloglovin, Fashiolista.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Love the outfit and the neon trend sweater :)

    http://stylebythree.blogspot.pt/

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Just lovely! =)

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. hi honey! so sweet your blog! and the wood background of your blog is so cool! love it! what do you think about following each other?

    much love,
    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    RépondreSupprimer