jeudi 28 mars 2013

The One With... Running


J'adorerais pouvoir dire que je suis une grande sportive mais ce n'est pas du tout mon cas ! Du coup je me suis mise au footing à Miami (Il faut dire que excuse de "courir en ville c'est nul c'est moche" ne tenait plus la route sur la plage...)
Je viens d'acheter les baskets, ce sont des L.A. Gear ! Comme celles qui s’éclairent quand on marche ! (Nostalgie quand tu nous tient...). Pour les tenues, je suis assez fan de ce que propose H&M en matière de qualité et de prix. Alors voici les 2 tenues que je porte quand je cours.

I'd love I could say I'm a sports girl but I am NOT at all ! But I still got to start running in Miami (Let's just say my excuse to "not run in the city that sucks there's nothing to see" was no longer a good one on the beach...)
I just purchased the sneakers, they're from L.A. Gear ! As those who had lights on it whan you walked ! (Ah nostalgia...). About the outfits, I really like what H&M offers in terms of quality and price. So here are the 2 outfits I wear when I run.




Thank you so much for your lovely comments !

Find this look on Fashiolista :


  Follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 commentaires:

  1. Great post, I like those running shoes. I have to start running again after reading this post!

    Currently hosting a $50 Gift Card to Choies.com for two lucky winners.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Petit-Plastique/473640259360447

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I am really proud that you started running, I am not a sporty girl as well, so I know how much it means!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks sweetheart ! I just looked at your blog and I love it... I'm now your new stalker on GFC and BlogLovin ! Feel free to follow me back ;)

      Supprimer
  4. Hi I have just started to follow you, I so like H & M sports gear too! Would you have a look at my blog and maybe follow me too? xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I really like your casual running outfit!! I'm your newest follower, please check out my blog and follow me too if you like it :)

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hi sweetie,
    I checked your blog and I liked it so much: super cool !!!!

    Follow each other!?!? Let me know on my blog...:)
    Hope to see you soon...

    www.thechicetoile.blogspot.com

    XOXOXO, Francesca

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. so pretty pics!
    like your outfit )
    kisses




    Angela Donava

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Those sneakers are amazing! Love the whole look with pink and grey ;D I've just post up my first ever LAYERING post with step-by-step images of provoking layers! I credit the provocation to the Stella McCartney SS13 Perspex Sandals but still, do tell me what you think! ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/03/assemble-ensemble.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Amazing post!

    So sweet this photos and you look so elegant and chic! Great style.
    I'm in love with your neon fucsia pants.

    Would you like follow each other? Let me know =)

    addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Just lovely! =)

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    RépondreSupprimer