samedi 16 mars 2013

The One With... Stripes


Ça fait des semaines que je cherche cette robe partout !
Et bien sur après l'avoir trouvé, il ne restait plus qu'à la porter,
mais je trouvait que l'associer à des collants opaques ne lui rendrait pas justice !
Après une ballade à Key Biscayne, j'ai rencontré mon homonyme :
On partage le même prénom et apparemment les mêmes goûts vestimentaires parce qu'on était habillées pareil aujourd'hui, elle est la star de son propre show ici et pèse près de 3400 kg...
Je vous présente Lolita, femelle orque du Seaquarium de Miami.
Bon Weekend...

I've been looking for this dress for weeks !
Of course after I found it, I just had to wear it but
I thought wearing it with a pair of thighs wouldn't do it justice !
After a stroll through Key Biscayne, I met my namesake :
We share the same first name and apparently the same taste in clothes as
we were wearing the same outfit today, 
she is the star of her own show here in Miami and weighs close to 3400 kg...
Meet Lolita, female killer whale from the Miami Seaquarium.
Have a great weekend...







Robe / Dress : Suite Blanco
Sac / Bag : ???
Chaussures / Shoes : Swedish Hasbeens for H&M (old)
Lunettes / Sunglasses Ray Ban




Merci pour vos commentaires ! - Thanks for your comments !

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 commentaires:

  1. Really nice photos!! I really love the dress!! =D

    Big kiss,
    http://touchofpurple.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love this dress,I have a similar one.^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love this dress!! I need one like that for this summer. It's perfect <3

    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you wearing casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Love your look!I am following you now!
    Big kiss*

    Follow mw back if you want
    http://walk-with-confidence.blogspot.pt/

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. very nice suit.

    Pass on my blog and follow me if you like, I'd like that.
    I'll leave my link http://annalisamasella.blogspot.it/
    You can also find me on Facebook, instagram, chicisimo, lookbook, bloglovin, Fashiolista.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Love, love, love stripes and even better in this peplum style! :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. lovely outfit dear. Love the whole look, every pieces are so great. You look so chic!!!

    xoxo, Style Diaries a Lifestyle Blog & Yum Diaries a Food Blog

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Beautiful outfit! I really like the whole outfit. The bag and striped dress goes perfectly together. Great styling dear.

    xx

    Style of Purity
    WIN A DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Ah ah ah i loved the parallelism! ANyways I really like that striped dress!!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. very beautiful dress and quite different style from the styles i have seen.
    rock4less.blogspot.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Love your dress!
    Want to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Let me know dear!
    Kisses!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Great outfit!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. oh wow, what a nice post!!
    great blog, enjoy reading it. :>
    wondering if you wanna follow each other? we could stay in touch though.
    best wishes and have a nice day,
    www.rot-schopf.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Amazing post! Love your style!

    Would you like follow each other? Let me know =)

    addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer