mardi 23 avril 2013

The One With... Sky High Heels


Voici les chaussures à talons les plus hautes que je possède !
Ce sont des Badgley Mischka, je les ai trouvé chez Century 21 lors d'un 
passage à New York l'année dernière.
Je les sors rarement de mon placard à chaussures car elles sont très hautes
et aussi parce que j'ai toujours peur de les abîmer !

These are the highest heels I own !
They're from Badgley Mishka, I found them at Century 21 when I was in NYC last year .
I rarely let them out of my shoe closet because they are very high 
and also because I'm so scared to ruin them !





Gilet (porté en top) / Cardigan (worn as a top) : Vero Moda
Pantalon / Pants : GoodLook
Chaussures / Shoes : Badgley Mischka
Lunettes / Sunglasses : RayBan



Find this look at Fashiolista.com :




20 commentaires:

  1. I think that these shoes are gorgeous and I really love the way you have styled them!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love the way you mixed sexy pumps with peg legged trousers. It's the perfect balance!

    XO

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. wow beautiful my dear!!!:)
    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I like the details of that grey draped top, very cute and nice for everyday wear :D So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me. Btw, I just posted my fun layering look with a jumpsuit underneath and a Céline stingray box bag just in case you're into quirky accessories! Do tell me if I have successfully PROVOKED you ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/04/joys-of-jumpsuits.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Loving those heels!!

    PS. We’ve a $50 Accessories Giveaway to Haute1 on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. gorgeous shoes!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Beautiful heels! amazing!
    kisses pretty!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Wow, I just found your blog and its so amazing! Really great talent you have there, keep up the good work, and maybe visit me if you can too. I follow you now
    Tamara
    www.theglamandglitter.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Love your pants and heels!
    See you in my blog, maybe.
    xxx
    Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Hi dear! Just found your blog, Do you want to follow each other? Let me know. See you soon and kisses xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. hi sweetie!
    nice post!
    I am having a super giveaway with Haute1 in my blog, come by!
    the midniteblues
    Xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Great post... high heels suits you :)
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer