jeudi 18 juillet 2013

The One With... I'd Like To Wear VI



Blazer / Blazer Zara
Blouse / Shirt : Topshop
Jean / Jeans Topshop
Chaussures / Shoes Topshop
Sac / Bag Marc by Marc Jacobs

Find this look at Fashiolista.com :



10 commentaires:

  1. perfect combination colours ! :)

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very beautiful outfit ;) Amazing jacket :)


    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This would be such a cute look!
    I'm especially digging the jacket and sneakers.

    x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love the look and the shoes are awesome!

    Andrea,

    Xoxo

    thewholeencalada.wordpress.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. perfect outfit for spring. cant wait to wear just blazers and jeans

    please check my new post- hope you like it

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    eliza
    xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hello dear, you have a great blog. Would you like to follow each other? I am your new follower in GFC # 67, I also follow you in bloglovin 61. I hope you will visit my blog and follow me also in bloglovin and gfc.
    Olga
    www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Love your collage! The Isabel Marant sneakers are one of my favorite shoes in my wardrobe!
    x Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com

    RépondreSupprimer